Welcome to our latest blog post, where we talk about something that most of us tend to overlook in our daily lives – the impact of the environment around us on our overall well-being. We all know how important it is to have a peaceful and harmonious life, but did you know that your home could be playing a crucial role in disrupting that balance? Yes, you read it right! Your home’s energy can make or break your mental and physical health.
In this blog post, we will discuss 7 Vastu tips for house that will help you create an environment conducive to living a healthy and happy life. So let’s dive straight into it!
Start living your best life: Let us help you find the perfect property that fits your lifestyle and needs.
Our Builder Representative Will Contact You ShortlyBack to Home
The Basics of Vastu
Vastu is an ancient Indian science of architecture and construction that aims to create harmony between the built environment and the natural world. It is based on the laws of nature and the Universe, and its principles can be applied to homes and businesses.
These are some of the main principles of Vastu, which are:
1. The site should be level and also well-drained.
2. The building should be facing east or north.
3. The main entrance should be in the north or east direction.
4. Windows and ventilators should be placed in the north and east directions.
5. The kitchen should be in the southeast direction.
6. The bedroom should be in the southwest direction.
7. The bathroom should be in the northwest direction.
8. Steps should always lead inward towards the house, not outward away from it.
1. Vastu tips for House
If you’re like most people, your home is your sanctuary. It’s a place to relax and be yourself. But what if your home is actually harming you?
According to the ancient Indian practice of Vastu Shastra, your home should be a haven that supports and nourishes you. But if it’s not in alignment with Vastu principles, it can cause problems in your life.
Here are five important Vastu tips for house:
Choose the right orientation
The main entrance of your home should face east or north for optimal energy flow. These directions will also bring in more natural light and fresh air.
Let the energy flow freely
Make sure furniture and other objects don’t block pathways or doorways so that energy can move through your space unhindered.
Declutter to make way for positive energy
Get rid of things you no longer need to make room for new, positive energy to enter your home.
Balance the elements in each room
Vaastu Shastra encourages a balance of five elements — Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Space — which can be achieved with a mix of colors, textures, and shapes in each room.
Keep your kitchen clean and organized
The kitchen is considered an important part of Vastu Shastra because it’s where you prepare food – an act that symbolizes nourishment and sustenance in Hindu culture. Clear out any clutter and keep it clean to let positive energy flow freely through this area of your home.
Here are some Vastu tips for house to make sure your home is supporting you:
1. The front door should be the house’s largest and most important door. It should be well-lit and welcoming.
2. The kitchen should be clean, organized, and clutter-free. It should be a place where you enjoy preparing meals.
3. The bedroom should be a restful haven for sleep and relaxation. Keep it tidy and free of electronics.
4. The bathroom should be clean, serene, and inviting. Add plants to create a refreshing atmosphere.
5. The living room should be comfortable and inviting for entertaining or relaxing with family and friends. Keep it tidy and clutter-free.
Uncover new perspectives and insights for your home decor in this blog:WONDERFUL GANAPATI DECORATION IDEAS FOR HOME
2. Vastu tips for the Main Entrance
If the main entrance to your home is not in alignment with Vastu principles, it can cause problems in your life.
Here are some Vastu tips for house main entrance to ensure that it is in alignment with Vastu principles:
• Place a small water fountain or aquarium outside the main entrance to create positive energy and attract good luck.
• Hang a metal wind chime near the entrance door for good vibes.
• Hang an image of God or a religious symbol near the entrance door to create positive energy and prosperity.
• Keep the area neat, clean, and clutter-free.
• Put some plants near the main entrance to invite good energy into your home.
• Avoid placing sharp objects near or at the entrance, as these can block positive energy from entering your home.
Here are some extra Vastu tips for house to make sure your main entrance is Vastu-compliant:
– The main entrance should be located in the north or east direction.
– The door should be made of wood or metal and should be solid and strong.
– The door should be wide enough to allow two people to enter side by side.
– There should be no obstacles in front of the door, such as trees or bushes.
– The area around the door should be well-lit.
– The floor in front of the door should be clean and clutter-free.
Need to learn more? Head over to this blog for more thought-provoking content:CREATING AN EXCEPTIONAL MAIN ENTRANCE DESIGN FOR YOUR FLAT TO MAKE A POSITIVE FIRST IMPRESSION
3. Vastu for the Living Room
The living room is the most important in the house, according to Vastu. It is the room where we entertain guests and spend time with family.
The following are some Vastu tips for house for creating a Vastu- compliant living room:
1. The main door of the house should open into the living room.
2. The living room should be well-lit with natural light during the day.
3. The furniture in the living room should be arranged symmetrically.
4. The television should not be placed in the center of the room.
5. The sofa should be placed against a wall.
4. Vastu for the Pooja Room
Pooja room is the place where we connect with our inner divine power. It’s a space to remember who we are and what we’re capable of. But often, this sacred space is overlooked when it comes to Vastu tips for house.
To make sure that your pooja room is in harmony with the rest of your home, follow these simple Vastu tips:
• Place your idols or pictures of deities facing east for maximum benefit. The northeast corner is considered ideal for placing the pooja altar.
• Make sure that nothing obstructs the view of the gods or blocks their positive energy from entering the room. Keep windows and doors open when possible.
• Use light colors on walls and furnishings within the pooja room, as they are believed to attract positive vibes.
• Avoid keeping any form of clutter inside the pooja room, as it could limit its effectiveness.
• Offer fresh flowers and fruits daily as a sign of respect to deities.
• Do not use chemical products inside the pooja room, such as air fresheners or artificial flowers, as they can disturb its natural energy.
Dig deeper into this topic by reading this blog:8 STUNNING POOJA ROOM DESIGNS THAT WILL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY
It’s important to keep the following things in mind when designing your Pooja room, according to Vastu:
– The Pooja room should be located in the North or East direction of your home.
– The room should be well-lit and airy.
– The idols or pictures of deities should be placed in the West or South direction.
– Offerings and flowers should be placed in front of the idols.
– Keep the Pooja room clean and clutter-free.
5. Vastu for the Bedroom
The bedroom is the most important room in the house, as per Vastu shastra. It is a place where you rest, relaxes, and rejuvenates. Therefore, it is extremely important to ensure that the bedroom is Vastu compliant to enjoy good health, wealth, and happiness.
Here are some bedroom Vastu tips for house:
1. The bed should be placed against a solid wall and not in front of a window or door.
2. The headboard of the bed should be placed against the wall.
3. The bed should not be placed under a beam or slanted ceiling.
4. There should be no TV or electronics in the bedroom.
5. The best direction for the bed is south or west, but east is also considered good. Avoid placing the bed both in the north direction or northeast direction.
6. Vastu for the Kitchen
If the kitchen is in the northeast, it is auspicious. The stove should be placed in the southeast. The sink should be in the north or east. The platforms on which the vessels are kept should be a reasonable amount. The kitchen colour should be green, yellow, or light pink.
The refrigerator should be placed in the southwest or northwest so that its doors open to the east or north. The microwave should also be placed in the southwest or northwest, and its doors should open to the east or north. It is advisable to have a water source, such as a tap or a small aquarium, in the northeast of the kitchen. This helps to ensure a constant supply of fresh water.
The south-facing door of the kitchen should always be kept closed as this is considered to be inauspicious. Lights should not be placed in front of the cook as this can cause blindness.
Stay up-to-date with the latest kitchen design trends by reading this blog:KITCHEN DESIGN TIPS TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR SPACE
7. Vastu for the Bathroom
Vastu for the bathroom is all about keeping the space clean, clutter-free, and free of any negative energy. There are a few simple Vastu tips for house you can do to make sure your bathroom is in alignment with Vastu principles:
– Keep the area around the toilet clean and free of any clutter.
– Avoid placing anything in front of the toilet or sink.
– Make sure the mirror is placed in a way that reflects positive energy into the room.
– Keep all products and toiletries stored away neatly.
– Use light colors for paint or tiles in the bathroom.
– Place a small plant in the bathroom to bring fresh energy.
Vastu tips for house can be a great way to ensure your house is in harmony with the universe, leading to more positive energy. Following these seven simple tips, you can start building a better life for yourself and your family. They are easy to implement, inexpensive, and help create peace, comfort, and joy in your home.
Why not take advantage of this ancient Indian practice today? Start by taking small steps towards improving the environment in your home – it could just change your life!
Trending PropertiesView All
GRAPE CITY PHASE – 1
By MS AMBER ESTATEThane East, Thane ₹ 63.89 Lac onwards
By Gajanan Kotkar Nandini KotkarThane East, Thane ₹ 0.00 onwards
Starliving- Gokhale Rd, Teen Haath Naka Thane West
ByNaupada, Thane ₹ 1.90 Cr onwards
ROYAL HEIGHT – Building B
By New Royal Construction CompanyThane East, Thane ₹ 1.21 Cr onwards
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can I attract money at home as per Vastu?
Attracting money at home, as per Vastu is easy by following a few simple Vastu tips for house. Firstly, keep the main door open and make sure it faces north or east. Secondly, keep wealth corners clean and clutter-free. Thirdly, place a metal elephant with its trunk up in the northeast corner of your house. Fourthly, hang a crystal chandelier in the front room facing south or west to attract wealth luck. Finally, use earthy colors like browns and beiges to open up your chakras and attract positive energy into your home.
2. Which is the best direction for the house to face?
According to Vastu, north and east-facing houses are the most beneficial. North-facing houses bring prosperity and success, while east-facing homes promote good health, wealth, and peace. However, one must be careful to avoid having an open or uncovered front door towards the southeast direction as it can lead to financial losses.
3. What should we avoid as per Vastu?
According to Vastu, there are certain things that you should avoid to ensure a positive flow of energy in your home. This includes avoiding putting mirrors in front of the entrance, keeping the toilet away from the main door, not placing any electronic or electrical appliances near or above beds and sleeping area, and avoiding having heavy furniture or objects on the floor. Additionally, it is advised to use bright colors for interiors and keep magnetic items away from other metal objects as they can disturb the natural energy flow. All these tips are designed to bring peace and harmony into your life.